Vicidial is the world's leading open source contact center system.
VICIDIAL is a software suite that is designed to interact with the Asterisk Open-Source PBX Phone system to act as a complete inbound and outbound contact center suite with inbound email support as well. Visit http://www.vicidial.org/vicidial.php for more information.
It provides integration with third party applications such as CRMs via APIs provided by the either Vicidial or the third party application.
The agent interface is an interactive set of web pages that work through a web browser to give real-time information and functionality with nothing more than an internet browser on the client computer.
The management interface is also web-based and offers the ability to view many real-time and summary reports as well as many detailed campaign and agent options and settings.
VICIDIAL can function as an ACD for inbound calls or for Closer calls coming from VICIDIAL outbound fronters and even allows for remote agents logging in from remote locations as well as remote agents that may only have a phone.
There are currently over 4,000 installations of VICIDIAL in production in over 100 countries around the world, several with over 300 agent seats and many with multiple locations.
The software suite also includes a from-scratch software installation document, full English and Spanish versions of the web-clients and admin pages(and functional versions of several other languages), and is designed to work with an Asterisk system that has Zap/DAHDI(T1/E1/PSTN) telco lines or VOIP(IAX or SIP) trunks and many different kinds of softphones and hardphones. This group of applications is designed to run on top of almost any version of Asterisk so no messing around with the Asterisk source code is necessary. For more information see the system requirements at the bottom of the page.
MAJOR VICIDIAL FEATURES:
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call handling and Inbound Email handling
- Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
- Full USA, Canada and UK reegulatory compliance capability
- Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Integrated call recording
- Three-Way calling within the agent application
- Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Web-configurable IVRs and Voicemail boxes
- Scalable to hundreds of seats
- Ability to use standard Telco lines and VOIP trunks
- Open-Source AGPLv2 licensed, with no software licensing cost